Real Estate Registration
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of RT register immovable property on the basis of requests from Representative offices and authorize SUE “Tojikdipservice” to consider these appeals on behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan during two months from the date of receiving.
Agreements related to the provision of immovable property for the purpose of locating diplomatic missions, international organizations, consular institutions, educational institutions, non-governmental organizations, commercial and banking structures, mass media of foreign states in the Republic of Tajikistan, as well as provision of housing for their personnel, obligatorily registered in State Unitary Enterprise “Tojikdipservice”.
The department provides the following services:
- Consulting services in real estate;
- Selection of buildings for the accommodation of diplomatic missions and equated international organizations;
- Selection of lands for the construction of real estate;
- Coordination of issues on the placement of embassies and residences of heads of diplomatic missions accredited in Tajikistan;
- Acquisition of immovable property (buildings and structures) for diplomatic and equivalent international organizations;
- Preparation and execution of contracts of purchase and sale, lease for all types of real estate;
- State registration of buildings in state institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- Rent of apartments and placement for offices;
- Provision of juridical residential and nonresidential placement for renting;
- Transfer of households and apartments from the fund of living quarters to a non-residential fund;
- Obtaining permission for construction and carrying out repair-construction and installation works;
- Registration of real estate lease agreements;
- Assistance to citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan in obtaining consent to provide real estate to diplomatic missions and international organizations.
A list of documents for the real estate registration:
- Statement (addressed to the General Director of SUE “Tojikdipservice”)
- Copy of the passport
- Copy of the lease agreement
- Copy of the technical passport
For more information:
tel: +992 (37) 227 23 41